The individual halls and rooms of the original school were used for most of the time in accordance with the builder’s intention, however, for some time the premises were divided into residential units. The aim of the ongoing comprehensive reconstruction of this historic building is to make adjustments that meet contemporary requirements for the activities of the Pilsen Diocese of the Czechoslovak Hussite Church. The extensive volume of work includes a set of construction works and alterations, new installations of electricity, water, health and technical equipment, heating, air conditioning and fire protection. In addition to the above works, the roof, room painting and facade plastering will also be reconstructed.
The building of the rectory of the Pilsen Diocese of the Czechoslovak Hussite Church was built in 1865-1869 according to the design of the architect W. Daniel as an evangelical chapel and school building. The building is a protected cultural monument since 27 November 2001.